DACA Is Over, What Are My Options?
The future of DACA is uncertain. While I hope that Congress can pass meaningful legislation, it is prudent to call my office for a case review to stay ahead of the curve. A lot can change and I am here to help you through the process.
During our meeting I will review your options for other visas as well as explain how any changes in the law will affect you. Here is a short list of other options:
1. Green Card through Family
- If your parent, child, or spouse is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident you may qualify.
2. Visa for Victims of Crime
- If you've ever had to call the police, request a restraining order, or testify in court you may qualify for a U Visa.
- If your abuser was a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident you may qualify for VAWA.
3. Parole in Place
- If your parent, child, or spouse is in the U.S. military you could qualify to apply for a green card in the U.S.
4. Cancellation of Removal
- If you are in removal proceedings and your family will suffer if you are deported.
- If you have been in the U.S. for at least 10 years.
5. Voluntary Departure
- If you are in removal proceedings and don't qualify for any other relief.
Contact Negrette Law, P.C. for a Strategy Session at (619) 356-1448.